Thursday, May 24, 2007

What hurts the most, is being so close

HELLO ALL. Man Im so obsessed with my blueblack can.
Ha ha, fricking lame right? But its really cool la.
All thanks to Desmond/Kenneth. Cant remember who's who.

Yesterday.

& today!

Whole day, we only had Maths lessons. The rest was slacky :D
Did all my Emaths & Amaths past year paper. So good can!
Thanks Linda honey for teaching me some of the sums!
Had our practical mock for F&N! Mr Faizal didnt come, Mdm Aishah took over.
I cant find the stupid ricecooker. Pek chek you know, ha ha.
I cooked Grilled chicken chop with fried rice & Lemon herb chicken.
I was the first to complete everything! Lol, mine was easy to do.

Grilled chicken chop with fried rice!
"Not evenly spread, fried rice is nice." -Mdm Aishah

Lemon herb chicken! (Part of it had been eaten)
"You put lemon? -Nods head-" -Mdm Aishah.

Had a meeting with Mrs Loh & sister. Directly after my mock.
She made me wait for over half an hour outside the tchers room.
Heck la. At least the June holidays activities are planned.
Went to have a very late lunch at the Jap shop @ JEC.

Yum!

Sister & me! :D

We kept laughing cos we said jokes & did stupid stuffs.
:D
:D
Went home soon afterwards. Very lethargic today, boo ):

Today is the last day of voting already you know!
So people who havent use their IC, vote for me okay!
B14! B14! B14! B14!
Or you can just fill in your particulars in the advertisments section.
1 person can only vote once, so please help me pull in votes!
Please vote for ME, B14 @ www.vote.youth.sg
Voters stand to win great & attractive prizes too! Thanks all :D
Byebye (x

No comments: